- News 9. Putting Yourself in Someone Else's Shoes Improves Memory
- Movies 在所有这些影片中，斯文顿用的是同一个牙齿设计专家——伦敦Fangs F/X公司的克里斯·莱昂斯(Chris Lyons)。他在工作中设计了各种牙齿，包括为坎耶·韦斯特(Kanye West)一个音乐录影带中的一只杜宾犬设计了金色尖牙。
- Finance Rossi, 31, spends his days calculating the future costs of the Pentagon's pension, health and education benefits, but says his job involves more than just crunching numbers for spreadsheets. He communicates with other government agencies and brainstorms with colleagues about financial models.
- Sports chann管道+el表名词，“人或物”→航道
- Automobiles 广州“自愿不购买社保”条款无效
- Travel 近日，新一期福布斯世界富豪排行榜揭晓，比尔·盖茨在近22年内第17次问鼎榜首。
- Technology Jennifer Lawrence also took home the gong for best actress in a movie for her role in the critical darling Joy.
I'm not worried about Philly, Phoenix, or Minnesota. They're young, they're rebuilding. If they make strides, great. If not, take another high pick. The Nets are the Nets and we should talk about them in a minute.
As of mid-July, there were about 50,000 stores running on Bigcommerce, which have collectively sold close to $4 billon using the platform. The developer has typically added new customers one-by-one. However, a deal it struck in early July with eBay positions its service as the preferred migration path for two Magento products that will be discontinued in February 2015, Go and ProStores. Bigcommerce previously migrated more than 5,000 merchants off ProStores, and the deal could potentially bring up to 10,000 more.
西门子(Siemens)去年破纪录了，通过将医疗部更名为Healthineers一举斩获两项大奖。该公司不仅因为将两个单词生拼硬造出另一个无比蹩脚的新词从而荣获“马丁?卢克斯奖”(Martin Lukes prize)，同时还凭借现场视频中一位倾情演唱的CEO和身着氨纶紧身衣卖力献舞的员工们，摘得史上最尴尬企业歌曲的金牌。
The research also suggests there maybe a value in finding a job through an internship. Interns who accepted a job offer had higher salaries than those who had received an offer but refused it. Those interns who did not receive an offer had lower salaries still. The gap between these groups had increased three years after graduation.
10.Be Dedicated and balanced
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos rose to No. 3 on the list for the first time, thanks to the jump in in Amazon shares, which boosted his net worth to $72.8 billion.
Anxiety about addiction to screen time gave rise to a dubious new line of businesses: boot camps, often run by ex-military personnel, promising to help wayward youth kick the habit. But investigative reports p ublished in recent days by Beijing News and the Mirror reveal abusive conditions, leading to the death of at least one student, at the Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School, which billed itself a s an Internet-addiction recovery camp in eastern Henan province.
10. “Results” (Andrew Bujalski)
7.M·A·S·H Star Never Signed his Contract
What deserves to be mentioned the most is, Uber and Tesla Motors Inc did not make it to the list. "Both Uber and Tesla do innovate, but not at a sufficient level to feature in the Top 100 list of innovative organizations around the globe as measured by patent metrics of volume, success, globalization and impact. They neither have sufficiently large portfolios to qualify for inclusion with less than 100 granted inventions during 2010-2014," Stembridge said.
The Baltic Dry index, a measure of the trade in bulk commodities, has been touching historic lows. China, which in 2014 overtook the US as the biggest trading nation, this month reported double-digit falls in both exports and imports in January. In Brazil, which is experiencing its worst recession in more than a century, imports from China have collapsed.
Song “Unforgettable” (Li Guyi, Zhang Yingxi and students from Confucius Institute)